Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Luck of the Irish...

So I seem to be blogging about once a week - I probably should do it more often, but I have no clue who actually reads these and there hasn't been that much going on in my life lately .

Today is Saint Paddy's day and I am somewhat decked out in green: I found an old pair of neon green flip flops I purchased in the early 90's and my vintage Canucks tee (purchased last year during the Playoffs, hmm...). I had some luck this morning, finding a super close parking spot to my work; but wasn't so lucky last night, as I somehow burned my bum in the tanning bed. I have never burnt myself in the tanning bed before. It's been hard to sit on it today... probably serves me right for doing the old fakin' bake. Apart from sore bums and good parking spots there hasn't been too much else of any interest going on.

I have been going to Curves for over a month now, and I don't think I have ever been this fit, even when I was quite active in high school and the early years of university. It was always such a chore to go for a run or go to the gym, but I actually look forward to going to Curves (which is a complete cliche, but I actually do).

Work has been crazy this week with Spring Break right around the corner - but it will be quiet over the next couple of weeks, which will be nice.

As you can see, I am fishing to write this blog and at least make it semi-interesting. So, until next time (next week?) or when I have something to actually write about... Erin Go Braugh!

No comments: